24–25 FEBRUARY, 2020
4th European Clinical Quality Risk Management Forum
Marriott Hotel regents Park
NEWEST ADDITION TO THE
Paula Walker, MA, BSc
Inspectorate Unit Manager, GCP/GPvP/GLP
WHAT TO EXPECT
The European Clinical Quality Oversight Forum and the European Clinical Inspection Readiness Summit have merged to form the European Clinical Quality Risk Management Forum taking place 24-25 February in London. This two-track event is designed to provide you with current information on clinical quality trends and optimization strategies, as well as leading practices to achieve inspection readiness.
This Year’s Highlights:
- David Fryrear, Senior Vice President, Head of Clinical and Research Quality Assurance at Astellas, returns for his fourth year Chairing the event.
- Kerstin Koenig, Vice President, Global Head of Research and Development Quality at Merck, presents on the critical impact of the ICH E6 And E8 revisions.
- Rebecca Webb, Director of Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance at AbbVie, discusses the GCP-PV interface to ensure safety topics and issues are managed compliantly and effectively.
- Brigid Flanagan, Senior Consultant at The Avoca Group, defines the framework and critical elements of an effective CRO-Vendor oversight plan.
- Devry Spreitzer, Director, Global Electronic Systems Quality Assurance at Astellas, examines what practices and tools are being used to ensure clinical data integrity.
Returning for his fourth year as Conference Chair
Senior Vice President,
Head of Clinical & Research Quality Assurance
This event is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies; CROs; and other clinical service providers who have responsibilities in the following areas:
|· Quality Management/Clinical Quality Management||The event is also of interest to:|
|· Clinical Quality Assurance/QA/CQA||· Investigative Sites|
|· Clinical Quality Control/QC/CQC||· Academic Research Sites|
|· Clinical Operations/Management/
|· Central, Imaging and ECG Labs|
|· Compliance/Clinical Compliance/Regulatory Compliance||· IVRS Companies|
|· Monitoring/Site Management/Study Management||· EDC Companies|
|· Clinical Outsourcing/Vendor Management/
|· Other Clinical Service Providers|
|· Good Clinical Practice/GCP|
|· Clinical Risk/Risk Assessment|
|· Regulatory Affairs|
|· Medical Affairs|